The Manager is a side character and an antagonist in Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number. He is a man who appears at the beginning of Withdrawal and a second time if you manage to not die as Jake on the 3rd floor of Withdrawal. He is the main antagonist of Jake's storyline.
The Manager appears to work in a large lead-lined office building in Miami, He runs a non profit organisation from this building, and claims to have no idea what Jake is talking about, when pressed.
The building Jake meets him in is a lead-lined 50 Blessings center (which is the setting of The Abyss later), and he very well could be the leader, or at the very least a leading executive of the 50 Blessings operation. At the time, it was being run as a non-profit organization as a cover, a fact Jake found out and had to pay the price for.
The Manager has blonde hair, light blue glasses and stubble, he wears a beige suit and brown trousers.
- The Manager has an unused animation of him walking with a shotgun.
- He is poised to kill Jake on June 3rd, perhaps implying he was the one who personally ordered the death of Jacket in Deadline on June 8th.
- A Phone Hom Van was in police impound for the Fans to capture, possibly indicating that the Manager was connected to the murders and arrested at some point.
- The Janitors in Release use identical verbiage to the Manager, telling Richter they're here as "just a little precaution."
- The Manager's nose shape appears to change between his normal dialogue-sprite, and his happy dialogue-sprite.